11003 Thiel Street, Ste C, Saint John, IN 46373 Indiana #: 219-365-3188 Illinois #: 708-474-3255 Fax #: 219-365-5119
Seven-Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
Lange Roofing Inc. hereby declares that all labor associated with the application of this roof system will be free from defects that result in leakage for a period of Seven (7) years following the date of completion.
Any leaks that are deemed the result of faulty installation by Lange Roofing Inc. will be repaired at no charge to the homeowner. Lange Roofing Inc. will remedy installation defects within fifteen (15) working days of notification by the homeowner barring that any special order materials needed to carry out repairs do not have to be ordered. Any repairs that require special order materials will be completed upon receipt of special ordered materials.
This Limited Workmanship Warranty does not cover or extend to the following:
- Matters’ relating to the installation of Customer’s roofing system wherein Lange Roofing Inc. and/or its representatives did not perform the original installation. Any alteration, addition or repairs made by others that affect the installed roofing system including but not limited to utility installations, additions to the structure, satellite television dishes, antennas or any other penetration to the roofing system caused by construction or installations performed after the completion and acceptance by Customer.
- Any damage to the roofing system installed by Lange Roofing Inc. caused or affected by natural causes, manmade causes or occurrences such as lightning, fire, insect infestation, earthquake, tornado, hail, sleet, hurricanes or winds with peak gust exceeding the roofing shingle manufacturer’s warranty and specifications.
- Any damage to the roofing system by intentional or negligent acts, accident, abuse, vandalism, civil disobedience or other such occurrences including Customer’s failure to use reasonable care in protecting installed roofing systems from damage.
- Any damage created by environmental conditions affecting the roof such as chemicals, cleaning chemicals acids or any other harmful material that contacts the roofing system and causes damage including but not limited to pressure washing or other cleaning methods using air or water under pressure.
- Damages caused by a failure of any part of Customer’s building components affecting the installed roofing system such as roof substrate, roof trusses or building structural failures, wall systems, brick or motor elements, defective or faulty chimneys and chimney chases, HVAC and attendant systems.
- This guarantee is warranted to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- This warranty shall not become effective unless and until Lange Roofing Inc. has been paid in full in accordance with the agreement pursuant to which roof was applied.
GAF / ELK Warranty Information
Click the icons below for further warranty information.